September 2020 - March 2021
Wednesday nights 6:30-8:00 PM
To register, click here:
All are welcome!
Please call the church office for more info: 717-369-2652
Brandts Church Services
Recordings of services are posted on Youtube.
For those of you who choose to attend our in-person services, here are a few things you may want to note:
1. Please seat yourselves at reasonable distances apart from one another and encourage everyone to stagger family groups so that no one is sitting directly in front of or directly behind someone. Please leave a row or portion of a row between family groups.
2. Hand sanitizer and wipes will continue to be available in the foyer. Doors will be propped open or held open to minimize contact with handles, etc. All the words to hymns and praise songs will be projected so we will not need to use hymnals. The offering plates will be at the doors so we do not need to pass the plates through the congregation.
3. Masks are welcome if you choose to wear one. Please consider your own health situation and comfort. Everyone is perfectly free to attend or not attend, wear a mask or not wear a mask as you see fit.
4. When it is time to dismiss, we will ask the people in the rear of the sanctuary to leave first. Then those seated toward the front of the sanctuary may follow along behind.
5. Please move directly toward the parking lots when you are dismissed. Weather permitting, we can talk outside in the fresh air to our heart's content.
Bible Verses for Fall 2020
And He will be the stability of your times, the abundance of salvation, wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is his treasure.
"For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed,
but My kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant
of peace be removed,' says the LORD, who has mercy on you."
We are here for you! Please do not hesitate to call the office at 717-369-2652 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take heart and be encouraged that God remains on His throne and that we rest in His everlasting arms.
May God bless you richly!